Since it’s getting close to the Christmas countdown, here are a few gift suggestions for those “hard to buy for” people on your list:
1. Silver Plated Servers
2. Marine-themed Lanterns and Plant Holders
3. Elasmosaur Coffee (ground or beans) from the Royston Roasting Company and Elasmo Chocolate Bars from Hot Chocolates
4. Velvet Burnt Out Scarves
5. Vancouver Island Maps
6. Janet Baskets
7. Silver Plated Bracelets
8. Dinosaur, Bear or Wolf Hats
9. Rustic Beach Hut Bird Houses made in Royston
10. Rain Goose Linen Tea Towels and Pot Holders designed and made in North Vancouver
11. Jewelry by local artist Stephanie Gould
12. Watershed Moments, A Pictorial History of Courtenay and District, recently released book by local authors.
All items are available in the Museum Gift Shop. If you are a Museum Member you will receive a 25% discount off the ticket price during our special Christmas sale period. Please note: the discount is not valid for items that are on consignment or already reduced. The Museum Gift Shop is open Tuesday through Saturday 10 am-5 pm.