The Museum’s Blog

It’s All There in Black and White: The Seale & Thomson Building

The Seale & Thomson building has seen a lot of changes since it opened in March of 1948. Have a look at one of its incarnations from the September 8, 1971 Comox District Free Press.

More changes are afoot. Mudsharks Coffee Bar just completed a patio resurfacing courtesy of a grant from the Downtown Business Improvement Association fa├žade improvement program and the Gladstone Brewing company hopes to open there later this year.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image