The Museum’s Blog

Roman Catholic Church of the Canadian Martyrs Dedication

The original dedication gathering of the Roman Catholic Church of the Canadian Martyrs in Courtenay, BC on September 25, 1938.

Seen in the crowd on the right hand side of the photo are Courtenay Mayor M.S. Stephens and Aldermen Theed Pearse and Perry Hanson.

Photo from Stubbs Collection, Courtenay and District Museum.