The Museum’s Blog

It’s All There in Black and White: Outdoor Pool Opening

The Courtenay & District Memorial Outdoor Pool officially opened on July 1st 70 years ago. Once the solemn dedication ceremony was completed, there was time for some shenanigans as reported in this Comox District Free Press article from July 7, 1949.

With legacy support from the Bickle Family and the Comox Valley Echo.